Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Angels & Demons

Angels & Demons, Special Illustrated Edition Angels & Demons, Special Illustrated Edition by Dan Brown



My review

rating: 3 of 5 stars

What a book. I am so grateful to have read the illustrated version. There was so much information that it helped having pictures to show what the author was referring to. There was a plot within the plot it seemed like. The history in this book intrigured me. I wanted to read more and more about the history of the church. It is amazing to think about writing a book such as this one. I really liked all the twists and turns, it kept me reading. I thought Davinci Code was an easier read than this one. It was almost as it I was reading a history book. I enjoyed it, but I strugged to get through it. NOW, I am ready to see the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment