Thursday, July 16, 2009

In the Woods

In the Woods In the Woods by Tana French

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I read this book after a friend of mine rated it with 5 stars. Well, I was unsure what to think of the book. The beginning was slow moving, but then I was sucked into the storyline. The main character in the book is a detective who works on a case which seems eerily similar to a childhood murder in which he was a part of. I thought the book was suspensful and kept my interest. However, I thought the author spent too much time on information that wasn't really that important to the storyline. For much of the book, I felt like there were too many details and felt like it just went on and on. By the time you reach the end of the book, the author ties up one storyline, but not the other, which is the one you most want to know what happened. It left me feeling very disappointed and ticked off after all that! Disappointing book to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment